Panels 2.8.1 Questions

Hi, first of all, am I missing something with the new update? I’ve just updated to 2.8.1 and it mentions there is now support for connecting to Ubooquity and Komga. I run both of these on a raspberry pi on my local network but can’t figure out how to add them. When I go to Connect Service I only get the options for Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, OPDS and SMB. I’ve been a premium user for some time so don’t think this is the issue.

Also, in the new add to collection dialog, is there a way to hide comics and only show collections like the previous dialog did? I keep a lot of comics in my main library and I now have to scroll quite a bit to find my collections.

These are OPDS servers. Select that option and you should be able to configure them. Once they are configured they appear with their server type icon and name.

Also, in the new add to collection dialog, is there a way to hide comics and only show collections like the previous dialog did? I keep a lot of comics in my main library and I now have to scroll quite a bit to find my collections.

There is not, but this great feedback. We’ll take it into account for the upcoming releases.

Thanks for the quick reply dani. That clears it up perfectly. For some reason when I think of OPDS I just think of COPS and Calibre.

Keep up the good work. The app is excellent.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Hide Shared content in Google Drive