Panels 2.0 Release Candidate

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you so much for all your feedback and all the comments we have received during this beta period. We are very happy to have such a dedicated community. All your comments makes us want to keep working on improving Panels.

We are currently working on fixing the last bugs, nothing major :crossed_fingers:. You can treat last version as a release candidate (that means we are going to ship this version, or something very similar, to the store).

If you still see any major bug in Panels, we’d really appreciate if you can let us know here.

There is one bug that I am specially curious if it finally got fixed. Some of you have reported the progress of your comics being ~97% but not 100%. If this is still happening to you, I’d really appreciate if you can DM me so I can get to the bottom of it.

Last build fixed it for me.

1 Like

still not showing up in the AppStore for some reason

It wasn’t published yet.

It is now :wink:

Guys, the panel 2.0 changes are great, I like everything new that has been implemented and the section where the downloads go is more comfortable for me. Thank you very much for the great update, I really love the work you do is my favorite application to read comics and manga. Greetings and success in everything. :grin: :raised_hands: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @RenKiriyama16 :raised_hands: I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

Just to warn that with this latest version 2.0.1 update I can’t start the application.
Please help, I don’t want to delete the application and reinstall it, because I don’t want to lose the comics that I have stored.
(Device: ipad mini 2 ios 12.4.7)

Do you use OneDrive to import your comics? We suspect that the problem is coming from there. Thank you