Lifetime premium plan

Hi, I’m recently new to Panels but I’ve been using Chunky for a long time and I decided to switch app because of the lack of upgrades and communication from its creator. I think that Panels now is a complete manga/comics app and for this reason it will become more difficult to find out new interesting feature; I really love the community behind this app and this is what give me hope about the future of this project. I read that now premium features are only obtainable through monthly/annual subscription because of the big amount of work that is necessary to keep the app upgraded and I’m 100% agree on this, but I think that, generally speaking, many users are not so inclined to buy subscriptions; so why not offering again a one time purchase? Obviously not for the old price but maybe 2/3 times higher than the actual annual subscription, a very common marketing strategy

1 Like

We are working on a new important release that will include both subscription and lifetime purchase options. Hopefully, we can release it in the next few months. Before the year is over.

and for this reason it will become more difficult to find out new interesting feature

Highly disagree though :sweat_smile:

Hopefully, the new plan will satisfy both the subscription subscribers and the ones that are happy with the existing features and don’t need the new ones :wink:

2 Likes

Oh nice! Thanks :smile: