Latest build crashes after deleting comics and more

since the last two builds comics are imported in panels as manga. Reading mode is always from right to left. Is there a way to put left to right on default ? I don’t read mangas.
Thank you guys

Support Info:
Version: 1.10.0 Build: 201905051814 Env: Production
Support Identifier:
50B1C174-E0FD-4A85-9BAB-7E6244421C20

Thanks for the report @Japga, the reading mode issue wasn’t on my radar.

I’m uploading a new build fixing that and also fixing (hopefully) another issue with the new recently read section when adding/deleting comics. I’m pretty sure this was what made yours crash.

The new testflight should be available within the hour.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried the new build.

I recognised some comics make the app still crashing even with the latest build. This happens during the import and again if I try to delete them. When I turn off the recent section everything seems to work.
It needed a long time to analyse that. I even made a library reset. Uninstalled and so on. It has something to do with this recent section, I’m pretty sure
Support Info:
Version: 1.10.0 Build: 201905052152 Env: Production
Support Identifier:
50B1C174-E0FD-4A85-9BAB-7E6244421C20

Thanks for all the testing @Japga :raised_hands:

I think we found the problem.
We are limiting the number of recents to 6, but the app has all the previous sessions in the database. In order to animate them when they are added/modified, we were tweaking the indices and we had a calculation error.

I’m pretty sure it’s fixed now. I’m uploading a new testflight with the latest changes.

Thank you so much for the time invested in testing. It’s helping a lot :heart:

I want to see you at #ONE in the Appstore. I think helping you is the only way to get there. And I really appreciate the energy that you guys invest. THX

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support. Means a lot

Thank you for your comment @Japga !