Landscape Viewing

Hey there, really digging the app just have a question about something, not sure if I’m missing something in the settings.

When reading a comic in landscape view on my phone or iPad, the page slides all over when zooming in. Is there some way to set it so when I zoom in the page retains the zoom but doesn’t slide all over, basically have some sort of hard edges to keep the page centered.

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense.

Keep up the excellent work!

Hi @Mein_Dudes

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I’ve compared the scroll velocity in the Photo.app with Panels’ and it’s true that ours is much faster. The deceleration after you drag the zoomed picture is much faster thus the image is more steady. Is that what you mean?

I think it makes sense to have the same native experience so we’ll look into it. Please, let us know if that’s not what you were referring to.

Not quite.

So when reading comics in landscape view the pages float all over the screen when scrolling, not just vertically but also horizontally. You can pretty much swipe sideways and the image will fly off the screen. What I’m asking is, is there a way you can lock the image from moving side to side and only up and down to scroll through the pages? I think it would be nice that when you turn your phone in landscape the page automatically fills the screen width and the page and only move top to bottom instead of all over.

Hope this explanation is better.

We have a reading mode that does exactly that.

Let us know if that’s what you were looking for. :wink: