Interface Suggestion

Hi I want to make some few interface suggestion if possible.
Can you make it like this or maybe added to your idea if you make some interface changes/upgrade to the app. I think it can help. I gathered this images on some Manga reader app and i think it was nice to make it implemented on Panels app. The “Read Now” button was really helpful specially on some comics that have a lot of chapter and maybe a darker text for already read chapter would be fine.

And on while reading if you tap at the center maybe you don’t need to zoom out the pages just popping out the navigation, maybe just hovering small division at top and bottom side was good enough.

1. After tapping screen for navigation while reading.

2.Tapping the Settings

1. and This is for the chapter or pages.

I know im pretty demanding to this and im just giving out some ideas that maybe can help you if you plan to change or upgrade the interfaces. Anyway i love the app and im not disappointed buying the premium ever since i found this app on appstore.
Best COMIC reader on store.

Thank you for all the time and thought you’ve put into this @Astaroth :raised_hands:

I think there are great ideas in your post and we’ll definitely take them into account.

We are working on re-designing the readers’ menu, and one of the changes is exactly this

maybe you don’t need to zoom out the pages just popping out the navigation, maybe just hovering small division at top and bottom side was good enough.

but keeping the essence of the current design. We are sure that will simplify the interaction and make it much nicer.

Also, I really like the idea of having the list of comics in the collection (chapters) accessible from the reader. And the collection view fading the title of the already read ones. :ok_hand:

Again, thanks for all the feedback. :heart:

1 Like