Dropbox/Google Drive Native Integration

Is it possible to implement something like the Cover comic app reader for windows, or something like Infuse but for comics? Both of these traverse through cloud storage paths and add to a library that you can navigate without downloading the titles first. Right now i have to host a Mylar instance connected to cloud storage and then read in Panels via OPDS page streaming, but it would be faster if panels could directly have my entire library from cloud storage

Cloud services like Dropbox or Google Drive don’t provide essential information for us, like the covers or reading progress.

We are currently developing support for iCloud Drive and exploring different solutions to solve the covers’ problem. If we make it work, we will try to extend it to other cloud services. But it will all depend on what their SDK allow.

Bottom line: maybe in the future, but it’s not trivial.

No covers isn’t that big of a deal, you could show the cover once the comic has been locally downloaded (The Cover windows app works the same way). Not sure i understand the reading progress issue, how can you not maintain that locally?

From my experience you will find iCloud drive integration to be less robust than Dropbox or Google Drive

From my experience you will find iCloud drive integration to be less robust than Dropbox or Google Drive

Could you elaborate?