Delay on Panels for iOS 13

Hello everyone,

We wanted to let you know the reasons why we have been very quiet for the last couple of months.

As you may know from a previous post, during the summer we started working on a new version of Panels with many improvements. Roadmap: iOS13 and what's coming next

When iOS13 came out a lot of unexpected bugs came with it… We have already fixed most of them but we still don’t have a stable release.

The reason why is taking so long for us to release this version is because both me and @Dani are facing some personal challenges:

• I became a father 4 moths ago :slight_smile:. That means finding time for Panels is more difficult than ever.
  • @Dani is moving houses (I believe he is now already stablished in his new house) but he has been really busy for the last month.

On top of that, we also have our full-time jobs. These are the reasons why Panels for iOS 13 is taking longer than expected

We believe we have created a really nice community around Panels and you deserved an explanation on why the app is still not properly handling iOS 13 new features. We apologize for the delay.

We hope a new version for Panels with all iOS13 fixes and new features will be coming mid to late November, and Panels 2.0 will come in early 2020.

1 Like

Congrats on fatherhood! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Rylock !