Any way to disable "Contine reading?" pop-up?

Hello there,

So far I like the app but I dont like the pop-up when i go from one comic issue to the next. Nothing really bad but it gets annoying when i read multiple issues in a row and keep getting this message. It seems unnecessary to even have it there as I cann always just quit if i want to.

If there is no way to disable it at least make it so that you can just “turn over” like with any other page.

Thanks in advance

Hello @Ergiler
Currently there is no way to disable the popup. I agree with you that it might be a bit annoying and we will rethink how we do continue reading in the near future.
We still need to put some thought to it but I am envisioning exactly what you say, a normal swipe to move to the next comic, and maybe a small popup that auto-dismisses itself after a few seconds, to let you know that you are now in a new comic/file.
Thanks for bringing that up!

2 Likes

Hello @victor , I added a feedback about a infinite scroll with a example:
Feature Request: Infinite Scroll - Panels - Panels Community
I think this can give a idea to implement this feature. Because today, every time that we go to the next chapter, we need to touch on a popup, instead just to swipe to the next chapter.

1 Like

instead just to swipe to the next chapter

This is coming soon to Panels. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

+1!

This is killing my 1hand reading sleepflow in bed.
;- ) =

2 Likes

Thanks, Victor.
This new feature will make it much easier to read many chapters in sequence, both in manga/comics in horizontal reading and webtoons in vertical reading.