1-Finger Zoom Bug

Is anyone else having a problem with the 1-finger zoom? Every time I long press to go into the zoom it will default to zooming in to the left corner of whatever page I’m on. It doesn’t matter where I long press on the page, it will always zoom into the top left corner. This started happening right after the most recent update.

2 Likes

Yep, also seeing that here.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it. We’ve found and fixed the issue. It will be available in the next release.

Sounds good ! Thank you ! I did wanna say that the “Email us” link within the app is dead and when clicking it, it doesn’t do anything

Interesting, works for me. Do you have the main Mail app uninstalled?

I don‘t know if you have already made some changes towards this improvement but the last update broke one finger zoom for me.

Holding one finger down now zooms to the top left of the page regardless of where I put it down and I‘m not able to move the page to see everything. Happens both on my iPhone ans iPad.

1 Like

Yeah it has. I emailed their support on this issue.

1 Like

I’m uploading a new Testflght with a fix, so you can get it as soon as possible. But a new version is already waiting for Apple’s review.

I think that might be the problem. Thank you!

How does one join the TestFlight ?

The fix is working.

2 Likes